Switching into Happiness?
The Switching into Happiness event represents a comprehensive awakening process meant to address all daily unhealthy and limiting patterns that are responsable of our actual health status . It provides all the tools needed to re-learn new habits within the four well-being pillars , leading towards a healthy lifestyle. It represents a full 5-day transformational process which will provide a brand new start up for the participants.
Our Switching into Happiness event includes:
- 4 nights accommodation at Majorcan villa.
- Transfers to/from the airport and during the event.
- Individual nutritional consultations and full board of healthy organic meals & therapeutic teas prescribed by our Nutritionist expert in natural therapies.
- Daily healthy showcookings by our Chef.
- Daily educational workshops in different fields delivered by our health experts.
- Daily sunrise WET ™ physical training.
- Individual consultation and Naprapathy therapy by Dr Patric Söderblom.
- Individual consultation and Shiatsu therapy by our Shiatsu Master.
- Daily Sunset meditation.
- Spare time enjoyed in a classical Spanish Villa at an unparalleled location.
- Meet and enjoy with like-minded people.
EXPERIENCIE 5 day breakthrough:
A unique five-day experience held in the sunny island of Mallorca, Spain.
Relax, enjoy, learn and grow.
ALL-INCLUSIVE special package from 1.965 €
Who can benefit from the Switching into Happiness event?
Anyone involved in the modern society loop will experience a dramatically changing process during the Switching into Happiness event. From healthy people to individuals with a variety of conditions such as psychological stress, anxiety or depressive patterns, or any other related physical condition as overweight or HBP, which prevents them to live and enjoy their lives to the fullest. Environmental factors such as daylight exposure, along with western social conditioning, seriously compromise the levels of happiness and fulfillment, with special consideration to the European Nordic countries. These factors demand the individual to take immediate action!